Differentiation in several variables, with applications in approximation, maximum and minimum and geometry. Integration in several variables, vector analysis.
Here you can find tutorial materials and course related resources. Homework will be assigned through the online WeBWorK system located at https://webwork.math.ust.hk/webwork2/.
- Course Name: Introduction to Multivariable Calculus
- Lecturers: Prof. Tiezheng Qian
- Sessions: T1A (Monday 16:30-17:20 at CYT G009B), T1B (Wednesday 12:00-12:50 at Room 4582)
- Course Page: http://www.math.ust.hk/~maqian/ma2011_1617S.html
- Semester: “2017-Spring
Please refer to the course page (follow the link above) for the course schedule and lecture notes.
- This page serves exclusively for T1A and T1B; some of the information may not apply for the other tutorial sessions of this course.
- We strive to provide accurate and updated information; however, no warranty is given or implied. If you found any errors, omissions or inaccuracies, please kindly contact us to help fix them.
- Tutorial Notes 01. Two problems we solved during the sessions on curves and polar coordinates.
- Totorial Notes 02. A review from 1.1 to 3.3 (link to my Blog).
- Totorial Notes 02*. A review from 1.1 to 3.3 (a print-friendly PDF version, but no animations).